Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Schwarzkopf got2b POWER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

For many years I got my hair permed for body and volume. But I eventually developed an allergy to the permanent solution and had to stop. And that is when the search began for a product that would give my fine, limp hair some height and volume.


When I received my got2b POWER'ful volumizing styling powder made by Schwarzkopf from BzzAgent, I was anxious to see the results. On the package it states, shake a small amount of the powder in your palm, rub your hands together, distribute on the roots of your hair. I followed directions and did indeed have more volume in 10 seconds. But not dramatically more. To be fair, I am probably not a good person to conduct this test because I have quite short hair.


The second time I tried got2b Power'ful volumizing styling powder, I followed the tip for an extra volume boost and sprinkled some of the powder directly on the roots of my hair.

First of all, I would like to state that I regularly use the Schwarzkopf Thicker Fuller Hair Shampoo and Conditioner and it is my favorite shampoo and conditioner.

I would perhaps use the got2b POWER'ful volumizing styling powder occasionally for a fast lift when I was in a hurry. But I did not care for the feeling of the product on my hair. I felt it dulled the shine and made my scalp itch somewhat. It also made it impossible to run my fingers or even a brush through my hair.

For my personal choice, I will continue to use a mousse type product for volume.

This product was received from BzzAgent for my testing and review.


No comments: