Monday, May 23, 2016

Carhartt Women's Rockford Windbreaker



I broke the zipper on my old trusty windbreaker/raincoat that I won in a poker tournament years ago. I am not a fashion diva. I like clothes that are functional and comfortable. The shopping in my area is very limited so I went online to search for a new jacket.

I fully expected that I would have to try several items and return them before I found an acceptable one. But the first one i picked turned out to be the perfect choice.
The Carhartt Women's Rockford Windbreaker that I purchased is nice and lightweight with a mesh like lining. I got it in black because I don’t like bright colors. I can adjust the sleeve tightness with snaps. There is a handy extra pocket on the inside.

I am short but busty and like my clothes on the loose side. I ordered the x-large and for me it fits perfect with enough room to wear sweaters and etc under it.The one thing I don’t really care for is the sort of rubber label sewn on the front of the jacket. And I may try to remove it some time. But on the whole I am very happy with my purchase.

No comments: