Monday, May 23, 2016

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye


I purchased  Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye in the hopes that it might lift my lids a little and lighten the darkness under my eyes. I have only been using it for two weeks now but I believe that when I look in the mirror in the morning I look more refreshed than usual. The whole eye area just seems not as dark and tired.

I experienced no rashes or reactions at all to the cream. I believe that I will up my usage to twice a day to help speed up the transformation. I really believe if I can notice a difference after only using it once a day for two weeks, things can only improve more by the time I have used up the whole tube of cream.

I don’t feel I have used this product long enough to give it a . But will be back to amend my rating after I used it all up.

No comments: